1. Display size: The monitor has a 24-inch screen size, which is considered standard for gaming monitors and offers a good balance between screen real estate and desk space.
2. Resolution: It features a Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) resolution, which is commonly found in 24-inch monitors. This resolution provides sharp and detailed visuals for gaming and general computer usage.
3. Refresh rate: The 165Hz refresh rate allows for smooth and fluid motion on the screen, resulting in reduced motion blur and a more responsive gaming experience. This high refresh rate is especially beneficial for fast-paced games.
4. Response time: With a 1ms response time, the monitor can quickly and effectively display fast-moving content without noticeable ghosting or blurring. This is important for gamers who require quick reactions and want to avoid motion artifacts.
5. Panel type: The LG UltraGear 24GQ50F utilizes a VA (Vertical Alignment) panel, which typically provides a good balance between color reproduction, contrast ratio, and viewing angles. VA panels generally offer deeper blacks and higher contrast ratios compared to TN (Twisted Nematic) panels, but they may have slightly slower response times.
6. Flat design: The monitor features a flat screen design, as opposed to a curved screen. This is a matter of personal preference, as some users prefer the immersive feel of a curved screen, while others prefer the more traditional flat design.
7. Additional features: The monitor may include other features such as AMD FreeSync or NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility, which help to reduce screen tearing and provide a smoother gaming experience. It may also include various connectivity options like DisplayPort and HDMI for connecting to different devices.
VA – Flat
|Monitor Rerfresh Rate