- Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Speed: 3200MHz
- CAS Latency: CL16
- RGB Lighting: Yes
1. Capacity: This refers to the amount of memory the module can hold. In this case, it's 16GB, which is a decent amount for most gaming and general computing needs.
2. Memory Type: DDR4 (Double Data Rate 4) is the fourth generation of DDR memory technology. It offers improved performance and efficiency compared to its predecessors.
3. Speed: The speed of the RAM module is measured in MHz (megahertz) and indicates the data transfer rate. In this case, the module operates at a speed of 3200MHz, which means it can handle data transfers at a rate of 3200 million cycles per second.
4. CAS Latency: CAS (Column Address Strobe) latency is a measure of the time delay between when a command is sent to the memory module and when the data is available. Lower CAS latency values indicate faster response times. In this case, the CAS latency is CL16, which is a good latency value for DDR4 RAM operating at 3200MHz.
5. RGB Lighting: The Team Force DELTA RAM module features RGB lighting, which allows you to customize the lighting effects on the module. RGB lighting is a popular feature in gaming-oriented hardware and can be controlled through compatible software or motherboard utilities.