PCI-Express 4.0 x4, NVMe 1.4
Mean time between failure (MTBF)
Power Consumption (Active)
Average: R : 6.6W, W : 6.5W
- 1. Limited 5-years or 700TBW.
- 2. Limited warranty based on 5 years or 700TBW, whichever comes first. (*TBW is evaluated by JEDEC workload standard. )
*TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written is the total amount of data that can be written into a SSD before it is likely to fail.
- 3. When the usage of an NVME SSD as indicated by the “Percentage Used” (SMART ID: 05) in SMART page of “GIGABYTE SSD toolbox” reaches 100 means out of warranty. (A new unused product will show the number of 0)
- • Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.
- • Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark and IOmeter 1.1.0.
- • Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
- • 1GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.